How to factory reset ZTE Grand X3? How to wipe all data in ZTE Grand X3? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Grand X3? How to restore defaults in ZTE Grand X3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Grand X3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Grand X3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 MSM8909 v2 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot on your screen.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Grand X Max - hard reset - video