Factory Mode ZTE Grand X4
How to enter factory mode on ZTE Grand X4? How to open factory mode in ZTE Grand X4? How to get access to factory mode in ZTE Grand X4? How to use factory mode on ZTE Grand X4?
If you would like test the hidden feature of ZTE Grand X4 you should enter Factory Mode. Here you can test the hardware features of .
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down two buttons: Volume Down and Power key for a short while.
- When the ZTE logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Down if you see Factory Mode.
- Good job! You should be in Factory Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power key.
Factory Mode (ZTE Grand X4)