Hard Reset ZTE Grand X4
How to factory reset ZTE Grand X4? How to wipe all data in ZTE Grand X4? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Grand X4? How to restore defaults in ZTE Grand X4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Grand X4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your ZTE Grand X4 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when ZTE logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Master Reset ZTE Grand X4 Cricket Wireless | Hard Reset ZTE Grand X4 | NexTutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work