How to enter recovery mode in ZTE Grand X4? How to open recovery mode in ZTE Grand X4? How to boot recovery mode on ZTE Grand X4? How to use recovery mode in ZTE Grand X4? How to exit recovery mode in ZTE Grand X4?
The hidden mode of called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- If the ZTE logo shows up let go of the Power key.
- Then release Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Great! You are in Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume buttons and press the Power key to accept it.