Safe Mode ZTE Grand X4
How to enter safe mode in ZTE Grand X4? How to open safe mode in ZTE Grand X4? How to quit safe mode in ZTE Grand X4? How to boot safe mode in ZTE Grand X4?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- When ZTE Grand X4 is turned on press the Power key for a short while.
- When the menu pops up tap Power off until Restart to safe mode shows up.
- After that select OK and wait until the device is rebooting.
- Good job! You are in Safe mode.
- Restart device to quit this mode.
How to Open Safe Mode on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max - Quit Safe Mode |HardReset.Info - video