How to factory reset ZTE Imperial II? How to wipe all data in ZTE Imperial II? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Imperial II? How to restore defaults in ZTE Imperial II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Imperial II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Imperial II will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Androird Logo appears on phone's screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterward from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select options.
- In the next step confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
ZTE Kis 2 Max hard reset - video