How to factory reset ZTE Imperial Max Z963U? How to wipe all data in ZTE Imperial Max Z963U? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Imperial Max Z963U? How to restore defaults in ZTE Imperial Max Z963U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Imperial Max Z963U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Imperial Max Z963U will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.
- As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video