How to factory reset ZTE Kis 3? How to wipe all data in ZTE Kis 3? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Kis 3? How to restore defaults in ZTE Kis 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Kis 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Kis 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7225A core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key to switch off the mobile phone.
- Then press and hold together Power + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
ZTE Kis3 max hard reset - video