Hard Reset ZTE KIS II
How to factory reset ZTE KIS II? How to wipe all data in ZTE KIS II? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE KIS II? How to restore defaults in ZTE KIS II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE KIS II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE KIS II will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power key for a few moments.
- Recovery logo pops up. To open normal recovery menu with options to select press Power button once.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Volume Up button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" using the Volume Up button.
- Good job! You have just performed the factory reset operation
Hard reset a ZTE KIS II Max - Restauración de Fábrica - video
ZTE Kis 2 Max hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.