How to factory reset ZTE KPN Smart 200? How to wipe all data in ZTE KPN Smart 200? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE KPN Smart 200? How to restore defaults in ZTE KPN Smart 200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE KPN Smart 200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ZTE KPN Smart 200 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up, Overview and Power key for a few moments.
- ZTE logo pops up. Release Power button, hold other buttons until you do not see recovery menu
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Back button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset from the menu, and accept it with Back key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" using the Back button.
- Great job! You have just performed the factory reset operation
zte kpn smart 200 hard reset - video