How to factory reset ZTE Leo M1? How to wipe all data in ZTE Leo M1? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Leo M1? How to restore defaults in ZTE Leo M1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Leo M1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE Leo M1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power key for a few moments.
- Recovery logo pops up. To open normal recovery menu with options to select press Power button once.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Volume Up button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" using the Volume Up button.
- Good job! You have just performed the factory reset operation
Hard reset ZTE Blade Q1 - video