Factory Reset ZTE Light
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ZTE Light. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from ZTE Light.
As a result your Android 2.1 Eclair will run faster, you will be able to use the entire MB storage and Li-Ion 3400.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in ZTE Light and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Now from the home screen choose: Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
- Then your handset will reboots.
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Now press and hold this buttons: Volume Down + Volume Up + Power key.
- Next from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset", using Volume buttons to scroll to option, and Power button, to confirm operation.
- Then select "yes", and confirm with Power button.
- After that press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
Factory Reset (ZTE Light)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.