Hard Reset ZTE Majesty Pro Z798BL
How to factory reset ZTE Majesty Pro Z798BL? How to wipe all data in ZTE Majesty Pro Z798BL? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Majesty Pro Z798BL? How to restore defaults in ZTE Majesty Pro Z798BL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Majesty Pro Z798BL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE Majesty Pro Z798BL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see ZTE logo on the screen you should release the Power button.
- Then let go of the Volume Up key when you see Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In the next step select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- If you see Recovery Mode press the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video
How To Reset ZTE Majesty Pro - Hard Reset and Soft Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work