Hard Reset ZTE Max
How to factory reset ZTE Max? How to wipe all data in ZTE Max? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Max? How to restore defaults in ZTE Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE Max will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8930 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all turn off your device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should relese the Power key when the phone vibrates.
- Keep holding the Volume Down button until the Android Image appears on the screen.
- Hold down the Volume Up key for a short while to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset Boost Mobile ZTE MAX 9520 Android 4.4 Remove Password - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.