How to factory reset ZTE My PRAGUE Elite? How to wipe all data in ZTE My PRAGUE Elite? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE My PRAGUE Elite? How to restore defaults in ZTE My PRAGUE Elite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE My PRAGUE Elite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE My PRAGUE Elite will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939 core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Android icon.
- To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Kis 2 Max hard reset - video