How to factory reset ZTE n9511 Source? How to wipe all data in ZTE n9511 Source? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE n9511 Source? How to restore defaults in ZTE n9511 Source?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE n9511 Source. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE n9511 Source will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8930 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Then scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- To open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key hold down the Volume Up once.
- Next, press Volume Down a few times to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video