How to factory reset ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini? How to wipe all data in ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini? How to restore defaults in ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8952 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device..
- Afterawrds press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the ZTE logo appers on the screen.
- Then choose Wipe option by tappinng the screen
- In the next step from the available options select Format Data.
- Afterwards type "yes" to confirm it.
- When the wipe will be completed choose Reboot System.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini - Bypass Pattern Lock and Password - video
Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video