How to factory reset ZTE Nubia Z11? How to wipe all data in ZTE Nubia Z11? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Nubia Z11? How to restore defaults in ZTE Nubia Z11?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Nubia Z11. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE Nubia Z11 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device..
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the ZTE logo appers on the screen.
- Then choose Wipe option by tappinng the screen
- In the next step from the available options select Format Data.
- Afterwards type "yes" to confirm it.
- When the wipe will be completed select Reboot System.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini - Bypass Pattern Lock and Password - video
Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video