FTM Mode ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
How to enter FTM Mode in ZTE Nubia Z7 Max? How to open FTM Mode in ZTE Nubia Z7 Max? How to exit FTM Mode in ZTE Nubia Z7 Max?
The easy way to get access to Android 5.0 Lollipop hidden mode. Check out how to use FTM Mode in ZTE Nubia Z7 Max.
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, hold down Volum Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- You should release Power key as soon as the ZTE logo appears on the screen.
- Release the Volume Down button when you see "FTM" message on the phone's screen.
- Now you should be in the expected mode.
FTM Mode ZTE Z730 Concord II Hard Reset
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work