Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
How to factory reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Max? How to wipe all data in ZTE Nubia Z7 Max? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Nubia Z7 Max? How to restore defaults in ZTE Nubia Z7 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Nubia Z7 Max will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AC core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device..
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appers on the screen.
- In the next step press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Max - Bypass Screen Lock / Format |HardReset.Info
ZTE Kis 2 Max hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.