How to factory reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini? How to wipe all data in ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini? How to restore defaults in ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AA core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device..
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the ZTE logo shows up on the screen.
- Then choose Wipe option by tappinng the screen
- In the next step from the available options select Format Data.
- Next, type "yes" to confirm it.
- When the wipe will be completed select Reboot System.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini - Bypass Pattern Lock and Password - video
Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z7 Max - Bypass Screen Lock / Format |HardReset.Info - video