Hard Reset ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini Elite
How to factory reset ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini Elite? How to wipe all data in ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini Elite? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini Elite? How to restore defaults in ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini Elite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini Elite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini Elite will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939 core will run faster.
- In order to power off the device hold down the Power button for a short while.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android image appears on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up button to select options.
- When asked to confirm the whole operation selct "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed
ZTE Kis 2 Max hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work