How to factory reset ZTE Nubia Z9? How to wipe all data in ZTE Nubia Z9? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Nubia Z9? How to restore defaults in ZTE Nubia Z9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Nubia Z9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Nubia Z9 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appers on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Kis 2 Max hard reset - video