Add Password ZTE NX405H Nubia 5S mini
This tutorial presents the easiest way to add password for ZTE NX405H Nubia 5S mini. The devices with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has built-in security feature that will protect your device. Check out how to set up the screen lock in ZTE NX405H Nubia 5S mini.
- At first, swipe the screen to the right and go to the apps menu.
- From the available applications, you should find and open the Settings app.
- After that, you need to find and open Security and privacy and then pick the Screen lock.
- Next, select which type of lock method you wish to use. For example, pick the Pattern.
- Here, you can create your own pattern. Then, tap on Continue.
- In the final step, redraw your pattern and tap on OK button.
- Good job!
- Ok, let's check another locking method. Tap on Digit password unlock.
- Now, you can input your password. Use 4 digits.
- In the last step, input your password again and go next.
Add Password (ZTE NX405H Nubia 5S mini)