How to factory reset ZTE NX501 Nubia Z5? How to wipe all data in ZTE NX501 Nubia Z5? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE NX501 Nubia Z5? How to restore defaults in ZTE NX501 Nubia Z5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE NX501 Nubia Z5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE NX501 Nubia Z5 will be as new and your Qualcomm APQ8064 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device..
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appers on the screen.
- In the next step press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Kis 2 Max hard reset - video