How to factory reset ZTE Obsidian? How to wipe all data in ZTE Obsidian? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Obsidian? How to restore defaults in ZTE Obsidian?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Obsidian. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Obsidian will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power button for a short while.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android image appears on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up button to select options.
- Then confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4 - video
ZTE Blade 3 hard reset - video