Hard Reset ZTE Overture 2 Z813
How to factory reset ZTE Overture 2 Z813? How to wipe all data in ZTE Overture 2 Z813? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Overture 2 Z813? How to restore defaults in ZTE Overture 2 Z813?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Overture 2 Z813. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Overture 2 Z813 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- In the next step press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset Remove Password ZTE Avid 4G Metro PCS - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.