How to factory reset ZTE Paragon? How to wipe all data in ZTE Paragon? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Paragon? How to restore defaults in ZTE Paragon?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Paragon. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Paragon will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8210 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phne by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot on your screen.
- Afterwards hold down the Power button for a short while to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE ZMAX hard reset for metro pcs - video