How to factory reset ZTE Prelude+? How to wipe all data in ZTE Prelude+? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Prelude+? How to restore defaults in ZTE Prelude+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Prelude+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Prelude+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a few seconds.
- When the ZTE logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video