How to factory reset ZTE Prestige 2? How to wipe all data in ZTE Prestige 2? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Prestige 2? How to restore defaults in ZTE Prestige 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Prestige 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE Prestige 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up you should release all buttons.
- After that choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to navigate and press the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- If you see Andorid Robot image on the screen hold down the Power key and after a few seconds press the Volume Up button.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Power key to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video