How to factory reset ZTE Prestige? How to wipe all data in ZTE Prestige? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Prestige? How to restore defaults in ZTE Prestige?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Prestige. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ZTE Prestige will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appers on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Blade 3 hard reset - video