How to factory reset ZTE Q2S-T? How to wipe all data in ZTE Q2S-T? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Q2S-T? How to restore defaults in ZTE Q2S-T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Q2S-T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Q2S-T will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Blade 3 hard reset - video