How to factory reset ZTE Q7-C? How to wipe all data in ZTE Q7-C? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Q7-C? How to restore defaults in ZTE Q7-C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Q7-C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Q7-C will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys as soon as you see an Android Image on the screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Blade 3 hard reset - video