Hard Reset ZTE Q802D
How to factory reset ZTE Q802D? How to wipe all data in ZTE Q802D? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Q802D? How to restore defaults in ZTE Q802D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Q802D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Q802D will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appers on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Blade 3 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.