Hard Reset ZTE Feature Phone R528
How to factory reset ZTE R528? How to wipe all data in ZTE R528? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE R528? How to restore defaults in ZTE R528?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE R528. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ZTE R528 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing and holding the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards hold down once more the Power key in order to turn the phone back on.
- Choose emergency dial, and type the following number: *983*22387#.
- Then from the menu in front of you choose Erase Everything.
- Good job! Your phone should restart itself right now.