Hard Reset ZTE Score
How to factory reset ZTE Score? How to wipe all data in ZTE Score? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Score? How to restore defaults in ZTE Score?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Score. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ZTE Score will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7627 core will run faster.
- First switch on the phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Camera button + Power button.
- Next if you see Android green man with triangle, then press Menu button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Now from the menu choose option: "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" using Volume buttons to scroll option, and Power button to confirm.
* If Power button doesn't work, then use Menu key, or Home key.
- After that select "yes" and confirm.
- Afterwards accept operation "reboot system now".
Cricket ZTE Score X500 Master Hard Reset Recovery Mode Menu Factory External Key-Combo - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work