How to factory reset ZTE Small Fresh 5? How to wipe all data in ZTE Small Fresh 5? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Small Fresh 5? How to restore defaults in ZTE Small Fresh 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Small Fresh 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Small Fresh 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If Andorid Robot image pops up on the screen start holding the Power button and after 2 seconds press the Volume Up key once.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset Remove Password ZTE Avid 4G Metro PCS - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on