Hard Reset ZTE Small Fresh 5
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If Andorid Robot image pops up on the screen start holding the Power button and after 2 seconds press the Volume Up key once.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset
How to Hard Reset Remove Password ZTE Avid 4G Metro PCS
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.