Hard Reset ZTE Sonata 3 Z832
How to factory reset ZTE Sonata 3 Z832? How to wipe all data in ZTE Sonata 3 Z832? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Sonata 3 Z832? How to restore defaults in ZTE Sonata 3 Z832?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Sonata 3 Z832. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE Sonata 3 Z832 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.
- As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Next, confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work