How to factory reset ZTE Star 1? How to wipe all data in ZTE Star 1? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Star 1? How to restore defaults in ZTE Star 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Star 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ZTE Star 1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot on your screen.
- Afterwards hold down the Power button for a short while to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
ZTE Kis 2 Max hard reset - video