How to factory reset ZTE Tempo Go? How to wipe all data in ZTE Tempo Go? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Tempo Go? How to restore defaults in ZTE Tempo Go?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Tempo Go. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ZTE Tempo Go will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off ZTE Tempo Go by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release all keys when the ZTE logo pops up.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and press the Power key once.
- Then use Volume keys to select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video