Hard Reset ZTE TMN Bluebelt II
How to factory reset ZTE TMN Bluebelt II? How to wipe all data in ZTE TMN Bluebelt II? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE TMN Bluebelt II? How to restore defaults in ZTE TMN Bluebelt II?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset ZTE TMN Bluebelt II. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.5 settings. As a result your ZTE TMN Bluebelt II will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM 7225 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset ZTE TMN Bluebelt II
- Start by pressing Power button, device must be working to succeed this operation.
- Pressing Call key will open phone's Dialer.
- Type in this code: *983*22387#
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Yes.
- Phone now should restart, after that operation will be done.
How to do a hard reset on ZTE TMN Bluebelt II? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.