How to factory reset ZTE Tough Max 2? How to wipe all data in ZTE Tough Max 2? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE Tough Max 2? How to restore defaults in ZTE Tough Max 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE Tough Max 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE Tough Max 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- Release all keys when the ZTE logo pops up.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power key.
- In this menu choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- When you see Recovery Mode select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video