How to factory reset ZTE X500M Score M? How to wipe all data in ZTE X500M Score M? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE X500M Score M? How to restore defaults in ZTE X500M Score M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE X500M Score M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ZTE X500M Score M will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7627 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Down, Camera and Power key for a few moments.
- Recovery logo pops up. To open normal recovery menu with options to select press Function button once.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Volume Up button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" using the Volume Up button.
- Great job! You have just performed the factory reset operation
Cricket ZTE Score X500 Master Hard Reset Recovery Mode Menu Factory External Key-Combo - video
Factory Data Reset (Master Reset) ZTE-X500 - video