Hard Reset ZTE z796c Majesty
How to factory reset ZTE z796c Majesty? How to wipe all data in ZTE z796c Majesty? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE z796c Majesty? How to restore defaults in ZTE z796c Majesty?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE z796c Majesty. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ZTE z796c Majesty will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8625 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power button for a short while.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android image appears on the screen.
- In the next step hold down the Power button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
Hard Reset ZTE Vodafone 888 - Smart 4 - video
ZTE ZMAX hard reset for metro pcs - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.