How to factory reset ZTE ZFive G LTE? How to wipe all data in ZTE ZFive G LTE? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE ZFive G LTE? How to restore defaults in ZTE ZFive G LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE ZFive G LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your ZTE ZFive G LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the ZTE logo.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V7 Lite - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video