How to factory reset ZTE ZMax Pro Z981? How to wipe all data in ZTE ZMax Pro Z981? How to bypass screen lock in ZTE ZMax Pro Z981? How to restore defaults in ZTE ZMax Pro Z981?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ZTE ZMax Pro Z981. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ZTE ZMax Pro Z981 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.
- As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Next, confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V6 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video