Cambio canale Wi-Fi TP-LINK Archer D7
How to speed up your Wi-Fi by choosing the right channel. How to find the best Wi-Fi channel for TP-LINK Archer D7. Change TP-LINK router WiFi channel to get best download speed. Use WiFi channel analyzer and find least crowded channel.
- To start run WiFi Analyzer on your smartphone and find least crowded channel.
- Firstly, enter 192.168.0.1 or tplinkwifi.net in the web browser address field, you can use any web browser you like Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari if you are using macOS.
- Enter password, default password is admin, and click LOG IN Button.
- When you are in TP-LINK Archer D7 main menu click on the Advanced Icon in top right corner.
- Then, click on the Wireless in the list of options on the left and select Wireless Settings .
- Unselect Smart Connect Enable, to get access to TP-LINK router Wi-Fi channel change option.
- Select best chanell to 2.4 GHz network.
- And select best channel for 5 GHz chanel, than confirm everything by clicking Save at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Fantastic! Now your download and upload speed should be significantly increased.
Wi-Fi Channel Change (TP-LINK Archer D7)