ハードリセット CANON PIXMA MG3620
You can reset CANON PIXMA MG3620 back to its default printer settings. Learn how to Factory Reset CANON PIXMA MG3620.
Follow our instructions and all CANON PIXMA MG3620 settings will be reset to defaults. All data saved on CANON PIXMA MG3620 will be pernamently deleted so think twice before you proceed with CANON PIXMA MG3620 reset process. If your CANON PIXMA MG3620 is stucked or freezes during printing or you have problems with Wi-Fi connection, follow this simple guide and after CANON PIXMA MG3620 reset errors should disappear.
- To begin CANON PIXMA MG3620 reset operation your printer must be turned off, if not power printer off by clicking Power Key.
- Now click and hold Stop Button.
- After about two seconds click and hold Power Button.
- Keep both buttons pressed together for another two seconds.
- Release Stop Button, but keep holding Power Button.
- Click Stop Button five times one by one while holding Power Button all the time.
- Finally, CANON PIXMA MG3620 reboots itself and after about one minute will be ready to work.
- Good Job! All CANON printer settings has been reset.
Hard Reset (CANON PIXMA MG3620)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.