ハードリセット EPSON L3150
You can reset EPSON L3150 back to its default printer settings. Learn how to Factory Reset EPSON L3150.
Follow our instructions and all EPSON L3150 settings will be reset to defaults. All data saved on EPSON L3150 will be pernamently deleted so think twice before you proceed with EPSON L3150 reset operation. If your EPSON L3150 is stuck or freezes during printing or you have problems with Wi-Fi connection, follow this simple guide and after EPSON L3150 reset errors should disappear.
- Your EPSON L3150 must be turn off, if not press Power Button once to power it off.
- Hold down the Network Status Button.
- Press the Power Key until the Wi-Fi light and Wi-Fi Direct light flash alternately.
- Then release both buttons.
- When the Wi-Fi light and Wi-Fi Direct light turn off, the Wi-Fi settings are reset.
- Good job! Now all EPSON L3150 settings are set to its default values.
Hard Reset (EPSON L3150)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.