ハードリセット HP ENVY Pro 6455
Learn how to reset settings to defaults on HP printer. If your model printer often loses Wi-Fi connection and tends to stuck during printing perform HP printer Hard Reset. This is the best method to reset the printer to factory state. Follow these instructions to perform HP ENVY Pro 6455 Hard Reset.
- Let's start by unplugging the power cord at the back of the HP printer.
- Wait 30 seconds, and plug the printer back.
- Hold the Resume Button for over 10 seconds until ENVY Pro 6455 lights start to flash.
- Give HP ENVY Pro 6455 some time to reboot after factory reset.
- Awesome! When all lights are off, you can start using HP printer once again.
Hard Reset (HP ENVY Pro 6455)
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.